Friday, February 18, 2005

Chinook Wind Recording

I've been so focused on my own stuff lately that I totally blew it! The new CD is finished, pressed and released - and I did not give credit to someone who deserves it mightily (although I'm not sure he actually needs *me* to advertise for him, since he seems pretty busy already).

Kerry Webster of Chinook Wind Recording is awesome in several ways: a wiz at all things audio, both live and studio, a man who takes great pride in doing the best work possible, a reader of great literature, and an absolute delight to hang with.

He's been making my stuff sound better than it did when I was done with my part - for several years now. Yeah, I know my stuff still sounds "homemade" - that is, after all, one of the essential values of Words and Music's "true alternatives" passion - but it is amazing how much Kerry has done with so little.

My gosh, you should hear what he does when the audio masters he gets are worthy of his genius!

Thanks a million, Kerry! And folks, if you have any recording, production or post-production work that needs to be done, and you want to turn the experience into an enjoyable, high quality, cost effective one - and you are anywhere near Tacoma (or are willing to use the mail!) - here's the info:

Chinook Wind Recording
Address: 7815 23rd St W
University Place, WA 98466
Kerry P. Webster
Phone: 253-565-9932
Email: kwebster@nwrain.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home